With 450 ICT professionals and over 1500 individual certifications, SIRTI is a leading player in the digital transformation of large companies, public administrations and service providers.
SIRTI designs, creates and ensures the maintenance of complex systems, thanks to the adoption of the best technologies available, through:
- consolidated partnerships with major technology vendors in the ICT sector
- laboratories validating integrated solutions before their actual implementation in the field
- demo rooms available to customers to experiment with new ideas and innovative solutions.
System Integration & Software Engineering
Sirti has the capability of integrating systems consisting of components comprising different technologies, domains and vendors (multi-technology integration, multi-vendor, multi-domain).
Sirti can systematically implement software solutions according to software engineering principles: this includes the ability to adopt processes and methodologies for the project’s entire life cycle.
- OSS: solutions designed and implemented via Telco
• Umbrella System: simplifying the solution’s management with a single point of governance and control of complex networks/installations
• Network Monitoring and Control: solutions that guarantee the monitoring and control of a transmission network
• SCADA: supervision and control systems
• Customized solutions (based on customer needs and specifications)
ICT Infrastructures management
We design and implement ICT infrastructure solutions in networking, computing, storage, virtualization and the Cloud, through which you can build high-performance data centres in total security.
Sirti’s expertise and experience enable the management of the entire life cycle of technologies and applications for IoT-based Smart Solutions. As an industry leader in the design, construction and maintenance of communication infrastructures and complex systems in the Telco, Transport and Energy sectors, Sirti is strategically positioned in developing IoT solutions, supporting the business needs of major players operating in benchmark markets, developing innovative and sustainable solutions for Smart Cities.
Sirti develops high technological value in the realization of Smart Infrastructure: a shared communication infrastructure, low power, low cost, long range (Lora-wan, NB-IoT) – an enabling factor in integrating sensors and actuators in the field and developing software solutions capable of extracting knowledge and value from collected data and integrating it with other systems.